Nuqtah ltd, (“Nuqtah,” “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We have prepared this Privacy
Policy to describe to you our practices regarding the Personal Data (as defined below) we collect, use, and share in
connection with the Nuqtah website and other software provided on or in connection with our services, as described
non-fungible token or similar digital item implemented on a blockchain (such as the Ethereum blockchain), which uses
smart contracts to link to or otherwise be associated with certain content or data.
- Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify you individually,
including, for example, your name, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is
associated with or linked to any of the foregoing. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and
de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by
itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data as described
- Information You Provide Us.
- When you use our Service, update your account profile, or contact us, we may collect Personal Data from
you, such as email address, first and last name, user name, and other information you provide. We also
collect your blockchain address, which may become associated with Personal Data when you use our Service.
- Our Service lets you store preferences like how your content is displayed, notification settings, and
favorites. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser, or mobile device.
- If you provide us with feedback or contact us, we will collect your name and contact information, as well
as any other content included in the message.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Service where you voluntarily provide it or where
we state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Service, we may use
automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions,
and patterns, including:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To provide our Service and make it more useful to you, we (or a
third party service provider) collect information from you, including, but not limited to, your browser
type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, mobile device ID, blockchain address, wallet type,
and date/time stamps.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites and applications, we gather certain information automatically and
store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider
(“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. We use this
information to analyze trends, administer the Service, track users’ movements around the Service, and better
tailor our Services to our users’ needs. For example, some of the information may be collected so that when
you visit the Service, it will recognize you and the information can be used to personalize your experience.
(which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you
delete them) to analyze how users interact with our Service, make improvements to our product quality, and
provide users with a more personalized experience.
- Pixel Tag. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs).
Pixel Tags allow us to analyze how users find our Service, make the Service more useful to you, and tailor
your experience with us to meet your particular interests and needs.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. Our systems do not currently recognize “do not track” signals or
other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
- Analytics Services. In addition to the tracking technologies we place like Cookies and Pixel Tags, other
companies may set their own cookies or similar tools when you visit our Service. This includes third-party
analytics services (“Analytics Services”) that we engage to help analyze how users use the Service. The
information generated by the Cookies or other technologies about your use of our Service (the “Analytics
Information”) is transmitted to the Analytics Services. The Analytics Services use Analytics Information to
compile reports on user activity, which we may receive on an individual or aggregate basis. We use the
information we get from Analytics Services to improve our Service. The Analytics Services may also transfer
information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process Analytics
Information on their behalf. Each Analytics Services’ ability to use and share Analytics Information is
the processing of data about you by Analytics Services in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Information Collected from Third-Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from
companies that offer their products and/or services for use in conjunction with our Service or whose products
and/or services may be linked from our Service. For example, third-party wallet providers provide us with your
blockchain address and certain other information you choose to share with those wallets providers. We may add
this to the data we have already collected from or about you through our Service.
- Public Information Observed from Blockchains. We collect data from activity that is publicly visible and/or
accessible on blockchains. This may include blockchain addresses and information regarding purchases, sales, or
transfers of NFTs, which may then be associated with other data you have provided to us.
- Use of Your Personal Data.
- We process your Personal Data to run our business, provide the Service, personalize your experience on the
Service, and improve the Service. Specifically, we use your Personal Data to:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your account;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide you with our Service, including, but not limited to, helping you view, explore, and create NFTs
using our tools and, at your own discretion, connect directly with others to purchase, sell, or transfer
NFTs on public blockchains;
- improve the administration of our Service and quality of experience when you interact with our Service,
including, but not limited to, by analyzing how you and other users find and interact with the Service;
- provide customer support and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- investigate and address conduct that may violate our Terms of Service;
- detect, prevent, and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, and/or other harmful or
- display your username next to the NFTs currently or previously accessible in your third-party wallet,
and next to NFTs on which you have interacted;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your account was
- send you administrative notifications, such as security, support, and maintenance advisories;
- send you notifications related to actions on the Service, including notifications of offers on your
- send you newsletters, promotional materials, and other notices related to our Services or third parties'
goods and services;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- comply with applicable laws, cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or other authorities of
suspected violations of law, and/or to pursue or defend against legal threats and/or claims; and
- act in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data.
- We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and
usage patterns so that we may improve our Services and enhance Service navigation. We reserve the right to use
Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data as described below and as described elsewhere
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to:
provide technical infrastructure services; conduct quality assurance testing; analyze how our Service is used;
prevent, detect, and respond to unauthorized activities; provide technical and customer support; and/or to
provide other support to us and to the Service.
- Affiliates. We may share some or all of your Personal Data with any subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other
companies under our common control (“Affiliates”), in which case we will require our Affiliates to honor this
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share some or all of your Personal Data in connection with or during
negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale,
transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an
insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Data may also be transferred as a business asset. If another
company acquires our company, business, or assets, that company will possess the Personal Data collected by us
- Legal Rights. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Nuqtah
may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary: (a) in connection
with any legal investigation; (b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas, warrants, or other
legal process served on Nuqtah; (c) to protect or defend the rights or property of Nuqtah or users of the
Service; and/or (d) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law,
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data: to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.
- Third-Party Websites. Our Service may contain links to third-party websites. When you click on a link to any
other website or location, you will leave our Service and go to another site, and another entity may collect
Personal Data from you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these third-party
websites or their content, or to any collection of your Personal Data after you click on links to such third-party
websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of every website you visit. Any links to third-party
websites or locations are for your convenience and do not signify our endorsement of such third parties or their
products, content, or websites.
Third-Party Wallets. To use our Service, you must use a third-party wallet which allows you to engage in
transactions on public blockchains. Your interactions with any third-party wallet provider are governed by the
- Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Services:
- Email Communications. We may periodically send you newsletters and/or emails that directly promote the use
of our Service or third parties’ goods and services. When you receive newsletters or promotional
communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving these communications from us by
following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes
described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to
prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical
information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or
all functionality of the Service.
- Data Retention. We may retain your Personal Data as long as you continue to use the Service, have an account
to retain your Personal Data even after you deactivate your account and/or cease to use the Service if such
retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and
abuse, enforce our Terms or other agreements, and/or protect our legitimate interests. Where your Personal Data is
no longer required for these purposes, we will delete it.
- Data Protection. We care about the security of your information and use physical, administrative, and
technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected through our Service.
However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. In the event that
any information under our custody and control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take
steps to investigate and remediate the situation and, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, notify
those individuals whose information may have been compromised.
- You are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps to ensure it is and
remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.
- In regards to Minors. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
Our Terms of Service require all users to be at least 18 years old. Minors who are at least 13 years old but are
under 18 years old may use a parent or guardian’s Nuqtah account, but only with the involvement of the account
holder. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Nuqtah and we learn that the Personal Data is the information
of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might
have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us by using the “Submit a request” link on the
website or at the address indicated in Section 13 below.
- Users Outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you are a non GCC user of the Service, by visiting the Service
and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that your Personal Data may be processed for the purposes
collected and in other countries, including Saudi Arabia, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be
more stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your Personal Data, you consent to such transfer.
- Questions; Contacting Nuqtah; Reporting Violations. If you have any questions or concerns or complaints about
violations to us, please contact us by using the “Submit a request” link at the website or at the following
address: 6559 التخصصي، Al Muhammadiyah, Riyadh 12361 4020 12361